I have taken both the Writing and Publishing for Genealogists and the Genealogy as a Profession courses, and recommend both of them. I know the coordinators of the other courses, and am sure they will be excellent as well.
Courses with room available for June 7-12, 2015:
4. Writing & Publishing for Genealogists (Coordinator: Tom Jones)
5. Military Records II (Coordinator: Craig Scott)
6. The Five Civilized Tribes: The Records & Where to Find Them (Coordinator: Linda Geiger)
7. Land Records: Using Maps (Coordinator: Rick Sayre)
9. Genealogy as a Profession (Coordinator: Elissa Powell)
10. Virginia's Land & Military Conflicts (Coordinator: Victor Dunn)
You can register for any of these courses on the IGHR website here.
If you are interested the courses that are full, be sure to sign up on the waiting lists as sometime there are cancellations and you can get in at the last minute. Sign up here.
1. Methods & Sources (Coordinator: Pam Sayre)
2. Intermediate Genealogy & Historical Studies (Coordinator: Angela McGhie)
3. Advanced Methodology & Evidence Analysis (Coordinator: Judy Russell)8. Research in the South: The Colonies of the South (Coordinator: Mark Lowe)
Here are reviews of some of the IGHR courses if you want more details on the course content from someone who attended in the past.
“Writing and Publishing for Genealogists” - Review of IGHR Course 5